Procedure for applying for a short-term visa (a period of stay not more than 90 days) to Japan for Uzbek citizens, holders of general civil passports, has been simplified. The Japanese side officially notified the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1) Expansion of the scope of visits related to business purposes, cultural workers and intellectual labor. When re-visiting Japan on this visa, a citizen can use it for tourist purposes as well as to visit relatives or acquaintances;
2) Extension of validity of a multiple short-term visa from three to five years for employees of:
- state-owned enterprises;
- companies financed by enterprises registered in Japan's stock markets;
- as well as applicants who visited Japan before;
3) cancellation of the guarantee system when submitting applications for a single short-term visa.
More detailed information on the list of necessary documents and the procedure for submitting applications can be found on the website of the Embassy of Japan in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Subscribe to UzReport.uz
in Telegram, to be the first to know about the main news and important events of the day.