On April 10, the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan adopted a Resolution "On measures on organization of activity of Guarantee Fund for small entrepreneurship development".
This Government resolution approved the Regulation on the procedure of providing small businesses loans of commercial banks issued for the purchase of new equipment and other purposes, to the extent not covered by collateral.
Under the regulations, the Guarantee Fund is not available on projects involving:
- the return of previously obtained credits or any other debts;
- the production of alcohol and tobacco products;
- the formation of working capital of trade organizations and public catering enterprises;
- funding the construction of trading objects and public catering facilities;
- the organization of gambling and other games based on risk, as well as the acquisition of equipment for data purposes.
Subscribe to UzReport.uz
in Telegram, to be the first to know about the main news and important events of the day.