"Insurance company Kafolat" held the annual general meeting of shareholders to discuss the company's results of operations in 2016 and announce the priorities for 2017. Chairman of the Board S. Nasretdinov delivered a report. He informed the participants on the main results of financial-economic activities of the company in 2016.
The company continued consistent implementation of the main directions of long-term development of the company.
In his speech, the Chairman of the Board presented the main directions of further development of the company in 2017. Ensuring the stable development of the company in the short term is associated with a number of objectives in the following areas:
- further development of insurance activities;
- intensification of investment activity;
- strengthening control over fiscal discipline and expenditures of the company;
- development of information and communication technologies;
- introduction of modern methods of corporate management;
- introduction of targeted personnel policy;
- further strengthening of the material-technical base and etc.
The meeting also covered such issues as:
- distribution of net profit;
- increasing the charter capital by issuing additional shares to 32.7 billion soums;
- consideration of the results of the evaluation of the corporate governance system following 2016 results.
- approval of the new organisational structure of the company.
In general, the shareholders noted the positive trend in the company's activities during the reporting period, which is reflected in the dynamics of its indicators. The activities of the company in 2016 were found as satisfactory.
Subscribe to UzReport.uz
in Telegram, to be the first to know about the main news and important events of the day.